This website is moving. Please change your bookmark/favourite to www.hunts.camra.org.uk
The Campaign for Real Ale is the pub-goers champion. We promote fine beers in great pubs and defend the rights of the drinker. If you drink beer or like pubs CAMRA is the place for you! If you want to carry on drinking good beer in great pubs join CAMRA and protect your pleasure. For more information on CAMRA nationally have a look at the National CAMRA web-site.
If you want an introduction to CAMRA, please Start Here. This web site will show you who the Huntingdonshire Branch of CAMRA are, what we do and how to join in our activities. Here you'll find details of the branch and our campaigning activities (About our Branch), how CAMRA started (History of CAMRA), and the geographical area we cover (Branch Area Map), You can keep up to date on local pub and brewery news (Newsletter), read more about our LocAle scheme promoting locally brewed beers, and find details of local pubs that offer Discounts to CAMRA Members. Check out our branch diary for details of meetings and social events (Branch Diary), listings of local pubs (Local Pubs) and local breweries (Local Breweries), and information about our St Ives and St Neots beer festivals and other local beer festivals (Beer Festivals).
Hunts CAMRA Pub Awards 2014
The King of the Belgians is the Hunts CAMRA Pub of the Year 2014. The awards were presented during the Press and Trade Preview at the St Neots 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer and Cider Festival. Pub Awards 2014 for a full list of awards and winners. A further set of Pub Awards will be presented at the Press and Trade Preview at the St Ives 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer and Cider Festival, on Thursday 9th October (3pm-5pm): Nominations for 2014 Huntingdonshire CAMRA Pub Awards (Part 2)
|"Booze on the Ouse" Beer & Cider Festivals|
The St Ives 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer & Cider Festival
will be held at the Burgess Hall, St Ives, from Thursday 9th to Saturday 11th October. Festival Details
Thu 9 Oct 5 to 11 pm, Fri 10 Oct noon to 11 pm, Sat 11 Oct noon to 10 pm.
Join our Cider Trail! Visit great pubs! Drink great cider & perry! Support local community pubs! Support local cider producers! Win prizes donated by Cromwell Cider! Click this link to download the form and get more details - Cider Trail 2014.
The BikeBus Explorer: This novel service is perfect for sampling the pubs along the A603 corridor west of Cambridge. It is planned to be launched on July 27, to serve villages west of Cambridge on Sundays and bank holidays. BikeBus Explorer Timetable
CAMRA Email List
If you are a member of CAMRA and you live in the old county of Huntingdonshire, please subscribe to this group to get up to date news about Real Ale in Huntingdonshire, including local beer festivals, pub and brewery/beer news, social trips, meetings, campaigns and the branch website. Subscribe to our email list by sending an email to ku.oc.spuorgoohay@ebircsbus-stnuharmac.
Twitter / HuntsCAMRA
- Wednesday, 17:33 : More pub news: Waggon & Horses, Steeple Morden. Under new management. Cask breathers no longer used!
- Wednesday, 17:29 : 3 Horseshoes Houghton, new dedicated ale & cider cellar, ale served direct from cask, all at £2.50/pint or £1.50/half til 5 Nov
- Tuesday, 18:34 : Reminder: Cider social & talk this evening, Hog & Partridge, St Neots
- Sunday 26th October, 12:13 : Cider Social, 8pm Tue 28 Oct, Hog&Partridge, StNeots. Inc talk by local cider maker Lee Harding hunts.camra.org.uk/viewnode.php?i…
- Friday 17th October, 17:19 : The Black Bull, Godmachester, reopens this evening at 6pm. Best wishes for every success from Hunts CAMRA
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 16:42 : RT @morningad: .@CAMRA_Official says Scotland needs its own pubs code morningadvertiser.co.uk/General-News/C… #ukpubs
- Tuesday, 15:17 : Help give pubs the protection they deserve by signing this petition urging Govt to close national planning loopholes: epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/66572
- Monday, 09:03 : RT @CliveEfford: Help save the Dutch House pub see here for more details: cliveefford.org.uk/savethedutchho…
- Sunday 26th October, 22:28 : RT @CheshireAleFest: @CAMRA_Official Any chance of a RT please for our beer festival Nov 14-15? Jointly run by 5 Cheshire branches of CAMR…
- Sunday 26th October, 12:33 : RT @RogerProtzBeer: Superb speech by Stuart @batemansbrewery at @CAMRA_Official awards lunch. Good crowd, great atmosphere and some good be#camraawards