This website is moving. Please change your bookmark/favourite to www.hunts.camra.org.uk
The Campaign for Real Ale is the pub-goers champion. We promote fine beers in great pubs and defend the rights of the drinker. If you drink beer or like pubs CAMRA is the place for you! If you want to carry on drinking good beer in great pubs join CAMRA and protect your pleasure. For more information on CAMRA nationally have a look at the National CAMRA web-site.
If you want an introduction to CAMRA, please Start Here. This web site will show you who the Huntingdonshire Branch of CAMRA are, what we do and how to join in our activities. Here you'll find details of the branch and our campaigning activities (About our Branch), how CAMRA started (History of CAMRA), and the geographical area we cover (Branch Area Map), You can keep up to date on local pub and brewery news (Magazine), read more about our LocAle scheme promoting locally brewed beers, and find details of local pubs that offer Discounts to CAMRA Members. Check out our branch diary for details of meetings and social events (Branch Diary), listings of local pubs (Local Pubs) and local breweries (Local Breweries), and information about our St Ives and St Neots beer festivals and other local beer festivals (CAMRA Beer Festivals).
Hunts CAMRA 2015 LocAle Pub Trail
Our 2015 LocAle Pub Trail starts in early June when the Opening Times magazine is delivered to local pubs. Our LocAle Pub Trail is an opportunity to drink great locally brewed beer, support local community pubs, support local brewers, and win prizes donated by Red Brewery. Please join our LocAle Trail! You can download a form here - 2015 LocAle Pub Trail.
Hunts CAMRA Pub Awards 2015
The following awards were presented during the Press and Trade Preview at the St Neots 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer and Cider Festival 2015. Congratulations to all winners and nominees.
The winner of the Overall Branch Pub of the Year is the King of the Belgians, Hartford
Here are the details of all the other Pub Awards.
"Booze on the Ouse" Beer & Cider Festivals
| Next Festival - St Ives|
- The St Ives 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer & Cider Festival will be held at the
- Burgess Hall, St Ives, from Thursday 8th to Saturday 10th October.
* Festival Details *
- Thu - 5 to 11 pm
- Fri - Noon to 11 pm
- Sat - Noon to 10 pm
The BikeBus Explorer: This novel service is perfect for sampling the pubs along the A603 corridor west of Cambridge. It is planned to be launched on July 27, to serve villages west of Cambridge on Sundays and bank holidays. BikeBus Explorer Timetable
Twitter / HuntsCAMRA
- Friday 24th July, 00:15 : RT @sonofsidbrewery: Can't wait until Autumn for your beer festival? Come to ours in August instead. pic.twitter.com/mryb0NKmnM
- Monday 20th July, 08:37 : 1st #StNeots Scouts Beer&CiderFest Thu23-Sat25Jul £3-£3.50/pint facebook.com/events/1036457… pic.twitter.com/Ecf9cM9cwO
- Thursday 16th July, 10:10 : RT @aletalk: @redbrewery Propose new 'micropub' for site of former Bedford hairdresser's salon: bedfordshire-news.co.uk/New-micropub-p…
- Wednesday 15th July, 20:57 : Sat18Jul: Pub social StNeots, Olde Sun (noon), Hog & Partridge (1pm), Weeping Ash (2pm) and PigNFalcon (3pm). All welcome
- Tuesday 7th July, 12:58 : RT @wineismysaviour: @HuntsCAMRA second bar opens at the Falcon Inn, Huntingdon. Very smart. pic.twitter.com/vNLN2dRvV2
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday 24th July, 12:05 : We're proud to announce @Piperscrisps as the official sponsor of the Good Beer Guide 2016
- Monday 20th July, 17:27 : RT @slowfoodLondon: How to list your local pub as an Asset of Community Value (ACV) by @CAMRA_Official camra.org.uk/list-your-local pic.twitter.com/1Zm3wtwTMx
- Tuesday 21st July, 12:15 : RT @huntsmanLE3: Now selling REAL ALES!! Bottles AND Hand Pulls! @CAMRA_Official RT would be greatly appreciated! #camra #realale pic.twitter.com/3pZZrOmCia
- Tuesday 21st July, 12:20 : The new pub closure stats that were released last week ow.ly/PQmX1
- Monday 20th July, 12:15 : RT @sixpennybrewery: Brewing Addlestone Ale for @gbbf - grain ready for the mash pic.twitter.com/N1GldlMbyH