This website is moving. Please change your bookmark/favourite to www.hunts.camra.org.uk
The Campaign for Real Ale is the pub-goers champion. We promote fine beers in great pubs and defend the rights of the drinker. If you drink beer or like pubs CAMRA is the place for you! If you want to carry on drinking good beer in great pubs join CAMRA and protect your pleasure. For more information on CAMRA nationally have a look at the National CAMRA web-site.
If you want an introduction to CAMRA, please Start Here. This web site will show you who the Huntingdonshire Branch of CAMRA are, what we do and how to join in our activities. Here you'll find details of the branch and our campaigning activities (About our Branch), how CAMRA started (History of CAMRA), and the geographical area we cover (Branch Area Map), You can keep up to date on local pub and brewery news (Newsletter), read more about our LocAle scheme promoting locally brewed beers, and find details of local pubs that offer Discounts to CAMRA Members. Check out our branch diary for details of meetings and social events (Branch Diary), listings of local pubs (Local Pubs) and local breweries (Local Breweries), and information about our St Ives and St Neots beer festivals and other local beer festivals (Beer Festivals).
Hunts CAMRA Pub Awards 2015
The following awards were presented during the Press and Trade Preview at the St Neots 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer and Cider Festival 2015. Congratulations to all winners and nominees.
The winner of the Overall Branch Pub of the Year is the King of the Belgians, Hartford
Here are the details of all the other Pub Awards.
The BikeBus Explorer: This novel service is perfect for sampling the pubs along the A603 corridor west of Cambridge. It is planned to be launched on July 27, to serve villages west of Cambridge on Sundays and bank holidays. BikeBus Explorer Timetable
Twitter / HuntsCAMRA
- Wednesday, 17:59 : BeerFest at PignFalcon/Hog&Partridge #stneots starts Thu2Apr thru 2weekends to Sun12Apr 30+ ales, 8 ciders +bottled beer on every day
- Sunday, 15:21 : Pub landlords raise a glass as new industry rules could make them £12,000 a year better off mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/p…
- Monday 23rd March, 18:06 : Big thanks to all #BoozeOnTheOuse volunteers. We couldn't do it without you! Remember the social at HogNPartridge 830pm Tue24Mar
- Wednesday 18th March, 13:40 : Celebrating a 1p a pint cut in beer duty for the third year running at the @whitehorsetil
- Saturday 14th March, 19:35 : Around 20% of the beer remains at #BoozeOnTheOuse with 2.5hours to go. Come and help us drink it!
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 23:31 : RT @CllrIanBrandon: Small #cider farmers need our support! Tell @hmtreasury to reject the new EU tax @CAMRA_Official you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/prot… via @38_degrees
- Wednesday, 08:57 : RT @HerefordCAMRA: Cross Guns Inn - Asset of Community Value #Shropshire ow.ly/L41Kj #CAMRA #CommunityPubs @CAMRA_Official pic.twitter.com/VMPNYhiWWs
- Monday, 15:54 : #GE2015 campaign has begun! Already 649 PPCs backing our beer & pub pledges - 1 for each constituency. Get involved - camra.org.uk/ge2015
- Tuesday 24th March, 10:27 : RT @tobyperkinsmp: Today the #pubscode & #MRO option presaging a better future for Britain's pubs should pass into law.Delighted for all who played a part.
- Monday 23rd March, 15:30 : RT @morningad: .@CAMRA_Official members urged to visit ACV-listed pubs in support of #CommunityPubsDay: morningadvertiser.co.uk/General-News/C…