This website is moving. Please change your bookmark/favourite to www.hunts.camra.org.uk
The Campaign for Real Ale is the pub-goers champion. We promote fine beers in great pubs and defend the rights of the drinker. If you drink beer or like pubs CAMRA is the place for you! If you want to carry on drinking good beer in great pubs join CAMRA and protect your pleasure. For more information on CAMRA nationally have a look at the National CAMRA web-site.
If you want an introduction to CAMRA, please Start Here. This web site will show you who the Huntingdonshire Branch of CAMRA are, what we do and how to join in our activities. Here you'll find details of the branch and our campaigning activities (About our Branch), how CAMRA started (History of CAMRA), and the geographical area we cover (Branch Area Map), You can keep up to date on local pub and brewery news (Newsletter), read more about our LocAle scheme promoting locally brewed beers, and find details of local pubs that offer Discounts to CAMRA Members. Check out our branch diary for details of meetings and social events (Branch Diary), listings of local pubs (Local Pubs) and local breweries (Local Breweries), and information about our St Ives and St Neots beer festivals and other local beer festivals (Beer Festivals).
Hunts CAMRA Pub Awards 2014
The King of the Belgians is the Hunts CAMRA Pub of the Year 2014. The awards were presented during the Press and Trade Preview at the St Neots 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer and Cider Festival. Pub Awards 2014 for a full list of awards and winners. A further set of Pub Awards will be presented at the Press and Trade Preview at the St Ives 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer and Cider Festival, on Thursday 9th October (3pm-5pm): Nominations for 2014 Huntingdonshire CAMRA Pub Awards (Part 2)
|"Booze on the Ouse" Beer & Cider Festivals|
The St Ives 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer & Cider Festival
will be held at the Burgess Hall, St Ives, from Thursday 9th to Saturday 11th October. Festival Details
Thu 9 Oct 5 to 11 pm, Fri 10 Oct noon to 11 pm, Sat 11 Oct noon to 10 pm.
Join our Cider Trail! Visit great pubs! Drink great cider & perry! Support local community pubs! Support local cider producers! Win prizes donated by Cromwell Cider! Click this link to download the form and get more details - Cider Trail 2014.
The BikeBus Explorer: This novel service is perfect for sampling the pubs along the A603 corridor west of Cambridge. It is planned to be launched on July 27, to serve villages west of Cambridge on Sundays and bank holidays. BikeBus Explorer Timetable
CAMRA Email List
If you are a member of CAMRA and you live in the old county of Huntingdonshire, please subscribe to this group to get up to date news about Real Ale in Huntingdonshire, including local beer festivals, pub and brewery/beer news, social trips, meetings, campaigns and the branch website. Subscribe to our email list by sending an email to ku.oc.spuorgoohay@ebircsbus-stnuharmac.
Twitter / HuntsCAMRA
- Friday, 17:19 : The Black Bull, Godmachester, reopens this evening at 6pm. Best wishes for every success from Hunts CAMRA
- Friday, 17:10 : Fests this weekend: Weeping Ash St Neots today-Sun2Nov; 8 Bells Abbotsley beer and cider fest Sat18-Sun19Oct. Know of any others?
- Friday, 13:37 : RT @TinShedBrewery: Have you seen our new website yet? Why not take a look: tinshedbrewery.com
- Thursday, 18:25 : It's Hunts CAMRA 40th anniversary & we're celebrating on Fri 14 Nov at the Hog & Partridge St Neots from 8pm. More info on website soon
- Tuesday 14th October, 18:03 : RT @gbbf: #GBBF 2015 dates confirmed as 11th-15th August, get them in your diary now. Tickets on sale in the New Year #cantwait #camra
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 15:47 : RT @BridgeDulverton: Very pleased to be in this new @CAMRA_Official beer book by @ATJbeer! Britains Beer Revolution! fb.me/73PRSMc2t
- Wednesday 15th October, 16:31 : Is your local pub under threat? Share your story via CAMRA's Pubs Matter campaign here: pubsmatter.org.uk/local-campaign… #pubsmatter
- Tuesday 14th October, 19:20 : Watch @RogerProtzBeer and @ATJbeer discuss new book Britian's Beer Revolution in our brand new video ow.ly/CIirg
- Tuesday 14th October, 11:25 : Following the removal of CAMRA's recent young members marketing leaflet, please find our official statement here: bit.ly/1rseVNe
- Monday 6th October, 17:03 : RT @ColOriginal: @CAMRAWESTMORLND, @CAMRA_Official - Most of the beer is in place. pic.twitter.com/It4UDFK5XT