This website is moving. Please change your bookmark/favourite to www.hunts.camra.org.uk
The Campaign for Real Ale is the pub-goers champion. We promote fine beers in great pubs and defend the rights of the drinker. If you drink beer or like pubs CAMRA is the place for you! If you want to carry on drinking good beer in great pubs join CAMRA and protect your pleasure. For more information on CAMRA nationally have a look at the National CAMRA web-site.
If you want an introduction to CAMRA, please Start Here. This web site will show you who the Huntingdonshire Branch of CAMRA are, what we do and how to join in our activities. Here you'll find details of the branch and our campaigning activities (About our Branch), how CAMRA started (History of CAMRA), and the geographical area we cover (Branch Area Map), You can keep up to date on local pub and brewery news (Newsletter), read more about our LocAle scheme promoting locally brewed beers, and find details of local pubs that offer Discounts to CAMRA Members. Check out our branch diary for details of meetings and social events (Branch Diary), listings of local pubs (Local Pubs) and local breweries (Local Breweries), and information about our St Ives and St Neots beer festivals and other local beer festivals (Beer Festivals).
Hunts CAMRA Pub Awards 2014
The King of the Belgians is the Hunts CAMRA Pub of the Year 2014. The awards were presented during the Press and Trade Preview at the St Neots 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer and Cider Festival. Pub Awards 2014 for a full list of awards and winners. A further set of Pub Awards will be presented at the Press and Trade Preview at the St Ives 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer and Cider Festival, on Thursday 9th October (3pm-5pm): Nominations for 2014 Huntingdonshire CAMRA Pub Awards (Part 2)
|"Booze on the Ouse" Beer & Cider Festivals|
The St Neots 'Booze on the Ouse' Beer & Cider Festival
will be held at the Priory Centre, St Neots, from Thursday 12th to Saturday 14th March. Festival Details
Thu 12 Mar 5 to 11 pm, Fri 13 Mar noon to 11 pm, Sat 14 Mar noon to 10 pm.
The BikeBus Explorer: This novel service is perfect for sampling the pubs along the A603 corridor west of Cambridge. It is planned to be launched on July 27, to serve villages west of Cambridge on Sundays and bank holidays. BikeBus Explorer Timetable
CAMRA Email List
If you are a member of CAMRA and you live in the old county of Huntingdonshire, please subscribe to this group to get up to date news about Real Ale in Huntingdonshire, including local beer festivals, pub and brewery/beer news, social trips, meetings, campaigns and the branch website. Subscribe to our email list by sending an email to ku.oc.spuorgoohay@ebircsbus-stnuharmac.
Twitter / HuntsCAMRA
- Wednesday, 14:09 : Please join our Xmas Crawl, St Neots, Sun21Dec, starts 2pm in Barley Mow. All welcome. See website for more info hunts.camra.org.uk/viewnode.php?i…
- Wednesday 3rd December, 15:33 : RT @CAMRA_Official: Business rates are a significant burden on pubs and so these announcements will help keep pubs open. #Autumnstatement ##AS2014
- Friday 21st November, 09:13 : Places available Coach trip Sat22Nov to StNeots Huntingdon & StIves pubs. Contact Ray London; see contacts on web hunts.camra.org.uk
- Wednesday 19th November, 17:18 : #HuntsPubNews: Falcon #StNeots. HDC served legal notice to complete repairs inc windows & ext redecoration huntspost.co.uk/news/latest-ne…
- Wednesday 19th November, 12:01 : RT @camrachairman: Fantastic result on yesterday vote, read the statement here: camra.org.uk/press-releases…
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 19:20 : Don't miss @ITVTonight report on pub closures in 10 minutes. #pubsmatter
- Thursday, 17:40 : RT @RobinJEScott: I'm supporting CAMRA's manifesto for pubs and real ale. robinjescott.com/im-supporting-… @CAMRA_Official #beer http://t.co/knmdR6CJpic.twitter.com/knmdR6CJNe
- Thursday, 15:08 : RT @ITVTonight: TONIGHT: LOSING YOUR LOCAL? - ITV 7:30PM #itvtonight
- Thursday, 13:40 : Do you go the extra mile for great beer? National Geographic's @mrdavidwhitley wants to talk to CAMRA members about their beer holidays
- Thursday, 12:26 : Losing Your Local an investigation into current UK pub closures is the special report from @ITVTonight 7.30pm today. #CAMRA #Pubsmatter